Skip to content
Jarrah Honey Glazed Ora King Salmon Wings
Honey Teriyaki Sauce
- 3x Cloves of Garlic
- 30gram Ginger
- 1x Lime
- 1x Red Chili
- 80ml Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 40ml Australian Jarrah Honey
- 25ml Fish Sauce
- 12gram Sugar
- 1/2 Bunch of Coriander Stems
- Roughly chop the ginger, chili coriander stems and crush the garlic, then add all ingredients to a sauce pan on a medium heat and allow to reduce by half.
- Pass once through a sieve and discard the solids.
- This sauce can either be used as a dressing like Chef Ollie has with the Ora King Salmon fillet, or over a rare beef, peanut and noodle salad, you can further reduce to make a glaze.
- The glaze can be used to brush over the Ora King Salmon wings and cook over hot coals until slightly charred and crispy.
- Serve with sesame seeds, pickled radish and coriander.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.