Gluten & Dairy Free Marri Honey Shortbread Biscuits by Pastry Chef Zoe
Gluten & Dairy Free Marri Honey Shortbread Biscuits
- 350g Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 2g Salt
- 2g Baking Powder
- 2g Bicarb
- 60g Light Brown Sugar
- 120g Marri Honey
- 100g Dairy Free Butter
- 1x Whole Egg
- 1x Yolk
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Then put everything into a mixer and slowly mix all ingredients until combined.
- Roll out between two piece of baking paper until approx 8mm thick.
- Then use a cookie cutter to cut the dough before spreading on a baking tray.
- Bake at 160 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until lightly golden.
This cookie dough can be frozen!
Check out more recipes from Zoe here.